Login below to check your AOR status and manage your applicant profile. To track your application,
visit the Track My Application page. You need to be registered in order to access the applicant system,
to begin the registration process visit the Get Registered page.
The grantor system is where agency users publish grant opportunities, create new grants, synopses, modify and delete application packages and retrieve grant applications packages and much more. Grants.gov has developed a Grantor Resources page to help you use the grantor system.
If you do not have a username and password, please visit the new Grantor sign-up to begin registration.
E-Business Point of Contact Login
This section of the site is designed to provide the designated E-Business Point of Contact (POC) from an applicant organization the capability of designating, or revoking, the privileges of the Authorized Organization Representative (AOR). The AOR is the organization's authorized submitter of a Federal grant application. Please visit the System for Award Management (SAM) for information about your DUNS or DUNS+4 number and MPIN.
For New EBIZ POC Login
- At least one individual must register as an AOR with Grants.gov prior to your initial login.
- At the EBIZ POC login screen:
- Enter DUNS.
- Enter the password emailed to you from Grants.gov following organization AOR registration.
- EBIZ will be prompted to enter MPIN following successful login (first time login only).
- EBIZ will then establish a password different from MPIN.
All Other EBIZ POC Login (EBIZ POCs that have successfully logged in on or after 10/11/10)
- Enter DUNS.
- Enter Password.